We ensure quality assurance through continuous improvements on each and every single process. This consistency has enabled us to maintain and increase our presence in the local and international markets. The Surge LPG production line is all-embracing and stretchy to consumers’ needs and indispensable standards and norms. This is always done in the quest to provide a lasting solution to clean, safe, and quality energy sources. As part of QA, Surge has sort for high levels of internationally recognized certifications and accreditations to manufacture and refurbish Steel LPG Cylinders including ISO and KEBS standards.
Our current manufacturing capacity is approximately three million (3,000,000) complete LPG cylinders of various sizes annually. We produce the following gas cylinder sizes and quantities per hour:
- 6 kg cylinders: 550 pieces per hour
- 13 kg cylinders: 360 pieces per hour
- 40/45/50 kg cylinders: 15 pieces per hour
We have a plant with the below distinct features to deliver quality assurance as promised.
- Fully equipped internal laboratory with all instruments and equipment to confirm the quality of the product.
- 40-micron complete body zinc coating that prevents rusting and increase the shelf life of the cylinder.
- All cylinders are heat treated at 875 °C to 920 °C degrees for the purpose of normalisation of the welds.
- Flange and cylinder halves (Circumference) are welded through submerged arc welding as per European Union (EU) standards.
- Shrink wrapping facility for marketing purposes using the modern shrink wrap machine.
- Brand name embossing on top of cylinder, foot ring or guard ring.
- A cylinder manufacturing process tracking ability in details up to which coil and which welder has done the job task.
- Fully automatic torque-controlled valve tightening.
- Vacuum cleaning inside cylinder.
- Automated Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) based hydrostatic pressure testing.
- High quality SCG and CAVAGNA insured valves.
- We have different testing lines to ensure that any defect including leakage is detected before the cylinders are dispatched.
- High-quality PLC-based powder coating with 12 Ultra Violet (UV) grade hence resistant to intense sunlight.
- Automated tempographic and xerographic machine for high precision logo printing.